How do I import transactions to my financial software program?
Follow these steps to import your transactions into your financial software program:
- Click the "download" link in the "Select Option" drop down menu located at the top of each page.
- Choose the source account and the date range you wish to download
- Select the type of software you are downloading into
- click the "Continue" button
- Follow the appropriate directions on the screen to download your transactions
- If you right clicked on the link and saved the file to your personal computer, you will need to open your financial software program, click on "File", then click "Import", locate where you saved the downloaded file and click on it, and then click the import button.