WE WILL RESUME OUR NORMAL BANKING HOURS AT ALL OF OUR LOCATIONS EFFECTIVE MONDAY, APRIL 5TH 2021.
1) STAFF WILL WEAR MASKS AND CUSTOMERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR MASKS
2) 6 FOOT PERSONAL SPACE WILL BE PRACTICED
3) LIMIT NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS IN LOBBIES
4) NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR LOBBIES IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, RUNNING FEVER, OR EXHIBITING ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH COVID-19 SYMPTOMS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ASSISTING OUR CUSTOMERS DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME.
In today’s digital world, we have to work together more than ever to prevent identity fraud. It seems there is always a new scam out there where criminals are seeking to steal your identity or get their hands on your banking information. These crooks are ambitious, and they will come up with creative ways to go about getting your personal information. At Citizens Bank, we are continuously working to make sure you are protected and informed. Be aware that your bank will never ask for certain information through phone or email. See the list below of 10 things your bank will NEVER do.
We won’t call and ask for:
• Your account number
• Your full debit or credit card number
• Your CVV number
• Your PIN number
• Your full Social Security number
We will never:
• Close your account for refusal to give the above information.
• Ask you to complete a “test” transaction
• Address you as “user” or “firstname.lastname@example.org”
• Ask for your online banking password or security questions
• Ask you to text personal or banking information.
Trust your instincts. If something feels wrong, please call our trusted, friendly advisors for any questions you might have. We are always happy to help take the time to make sure you are protected. Because you matter, and your safety and peace of mind is our priority.
For more information on our fraud center or what we are doing to protect your information visit https://www.cbankandtrust.com/fraud-alert
Citizens Bank & Trust Company
We have been proudly serving Arkansas & Eastern Oklahoma since 1886. We have several locations throughout the River Valley in Crawford County with branches in Van Buren, Alma, Cedarville & Mountainburg. We’re in business to make our customers successful & we are honored to have your business.
7 locations to serve you.
Join Our Crew!
Start a new account today!