- Read More Here! Login to
- Online Banking!
Bank Anywhere Anytime!
Anywhere banking can give you real time access.
From anywhere you can bank 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, though the magic of Online Banking and your computer. Try Online Banking and you'll quickly see why banking anywhere, anytime is right for you.
Account Information - View account balances, loan payment, and loan payoff information.
Account Activity - Keep track of your account activity - view transactions & check images.
Transfer Funds - Set up one time or scheduled transfers from selected Citizens Bank & Trust accounts. Transfer funds to a loan to make a payment or pay off.
Download - Download account transactions into personal financial management software such as Microsoft Money or Quicken. Spreadsheet and Text formats are also available.
View Check & Deposit Images - View the front and back of each check and deposit slip.
Message Center - Contact a support representative using our secure message center. You will be notified when a representative responds to your message when you next log into Online Banking and you will receive an email notification that you have a message waiting.
Bill Payment makes paying bills easy as 1..2.. 3.. Send a payment to anyone, anywhere in the U.S. using the convenience of your computer and the Internet. Bill Payment is FREE
on most qualifying personal accounts. Business Accounts are charged a fee of $5.95 per month fee for the first 10 transaction and 50 cents for each one over ten.
- Quick Payment - This function allows you to set up multiple payments at one time.
- One-time & Recurring Payments - Set up one-time payments on the date you specify or set up recurring payments on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. You control when your payment starts and when your payments stops going out.
- Payment Types - Citizens Bank & Trust sends payments two ways, electronically or by check. We have a variety of payees set up to accept electronic payments. If we can not send the payee an electronic payment, we will send a check payment on your behalf.
- Payment Schedule - The payment schedule gives you the ability to view, edit, or delete any payment. The schedule will show you which payments are scheduled to go out and on what date.
- Payment History - The payment history gives you the ability to keep track of what payments have been made. Detailed payment information such as the date your payment was made and the confirmation/check number will display.
- Payees - You have the ability to view, edit, add, or delete any payee.
Receive your account statements and notices via email. eStatements and eNotices are just like your original paper statement only emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive. eStatements and eNotices are environmentally friendly, secure, and FREE
How do I get Started?
- Environmentally friendly - Receiving your bank account statement or notice via email reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources. You will no longer receive a paper statement, so you can easily store your eStatement to a file on your computer.
- Next day delivery - Unlike your paper statement, which can take 2-3 business days by U.S. Mail, eStatement and eNotices provides next day delivery of your statement. When your statement cycles, it will automatically be emailed to you – usually around 2:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Secure - Your Online Banking ID and Password are your keys to eStatements and eNotices. eStatements and eNotices also use a security phrase which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from Citizens Bank & Trust. This will help safeguard you against unwanted Phishing attempts.
- Accessible anywhere - Because eStatements and eNotices are emailed to you, you can access these from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking.
You may enroll by logging into Online Banking and clicking on the "eDocuments" tab. If you are not currently an Online Banking customer, click here
to apply for Online Banking.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. To download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®, click here.
We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption.
- You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s)